Information
the navigations at the top will have colored when hovered... please wait while loading
commenting on it :D

Webmistress

That... I'm Andrea, my nickname is Harushii, I luv da books, mangas, doramas, and global music, I study engineering... :x
Toybox



recent entries

[Homework] Credit cards!
Pensamientos que inundan mi cabeza!
Estado BANA
Wheesung - Insomnia
Sungha Jung!
Romance Town
¡Dialogo a mi misma! - CNBlue - Lie
Ingenieria Transito Fundamentos Aplicaciones
Teukigayo ♥~ 특기가요♥~
¿Por qué no amar a Monday Couple?

Singing Box


Muzicons.com

Messages

Archives






















[Homework] Rural area or Cities (?)
jueves, 8 de diciembre de 2011 | Time: 8:09


Where do I want to live?

by: Random student @.@ Ok, that's me... Andrea :P

S-jeju.jpg

I live in a place that makes me happy, I never thought whether it is better the rural area or city, I like the rural area because it is one of the places that twentieth-century society left behind, because our goal as a sustainable society and avant-gardeis to integrate the economy, environment and community. But I also like the city, because it is a technological development center, cities give the impression of boldness and comfort.

Actually if I had to choose a place to live, this should be a place like Jeju, Jeju is located in South Korea and is an island that mixes cultural impression quite spacious with beautiful beaches and all the charm of life the rural area and the technological boom in Seoul, Korea is one of the most traditional countries in the world, and try to live in harmony with the environment, so it is common to see around Seoul many rural provinces, it is a global example for the common objective of a sustainable society.

So... I want to live in Jeju, because is a place that have the advantages of rural area and the city.

I like rural area and the city, I don't want to choose...Yes teacher! I'm rare TToTT

Etiquetas: , ,





© all rights reserved | Stephanie of so-kawaii.co.nr | powered by: blogger